TMG Down under SUG
The purpose of this group is to learn, share and troubleshoot features of The Master Genealogist (TMG) family history program and companion or related programs like Second Site, Gedsite and Online Repository Assistant. We also look at other family history programs which are trying to emulate the TMG experience, eg, History Research Environment (HRE).
At each meeting, we have a presentation on a feature of the software, followed by general discussion about discoveries, questions and issues that have arisen within the user group in the use of TMG or related programs.
The TMG Down Under SUG meets (Australian Eastern Time) at:
- 7:30pm on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months, except January; and
- 2:00pm on the second Saturday of even-numbered months, except December.
Hybrid meetings via Zoom or in person at the Family History ACT (FHACT) Education room in Cook. Some meetings may be Zoom only.
Who May Attend
You can join TMG Down Under (and attend the monthly meetings) by paying a $10 annual contribution to FHACT – on the main menu of this website, click on Membership > Join or Renew > Select a Membership Level > TMG Down Under subheading > continue as shown.
Lindsay Graham (Canberra) and Rowan Wilkinson (Sydney)
For more information about this group please Contact TMG Down Under SUG
- TMG Down Under (Information) 12th February 2022 2.00 pm TBA more
- TMG Down Under (Information) 9th March 2022 7:30 pm TBA more
- TMG Down Under (Information) 2nd April 2022 9:00 am TMG Weekend -- all day meeting at Quality Inn, Dickson more
- TMG Down Under (Information) 11th May 2022 7:30 pm TBA more
- TMG Down Under (Information) 11th June 2022 7:30 pm TBA more