Shaping Research into Stories
10th June 2022
By Sue Pillans
Join Lynn Palermo, the Armchair Genealogist and Family History ACT as we explore ways to improve the way we write our family history stories!
Course 1028: Shaping research into shareable stories by Lynn Palermo
When: 25 June 2022 9-10:30 am
Lynn will be talking about :
- What is a family history story?
- Exploring the variety of story styles available
- Discovering how to find and outline the stories in your research
- Learning to organize your research for writing
- Delving into the creative writing techniques that transform boring facts into an entertaining read and
- Learning to start writing with just 30 minutes a day
About the Presenter: Lynn Palermo, the Armchair Genealogist, runs an education business on writing family history. She is generous on her website with guides and blogs about writing. She runs workshops and online courses through the Family History Writing Studio. Lynn seeks to aid the author in genuinely understanding the life and times of their ancestor through deep and targeted research so that the stories as written are authentic and compelling.
$30.00 for Non-members
$21.00 for Members